Worse sales managers and liars!!!I went last night to check an SUV..the first car I tried did not like it ..so as I was leaving the sales manager told the salesman that they have a Toyota Rav4 32000 miles for $15000.

I said ok I have approval already from a bank for that price. I asked if they can do 14000. The sales guy say no 145000 if they finance it. Then we agreed on 15000 that i will come later with the sales tax money before they are closed.

I called Chris the salesman it was 730pm to the paperwork done. He said come tomorrow instead. Now I took a day off work this morning to purchase . Now as I am in the dealership waiting for an hour for a salesman to show up.

A sales manager wit some broken english came out and said that I am lying they never said they would sale the car at that price. Wow I can understand if someone apologize and say they cannot do the deal anymore for pricing it that low..Never apologize after wasting my gas and time..No more IRA Toyota.

Don't go there people!Herb Chambers and Boch best places to shop.

They understand customer service..

Had an Experience with Ira Motor Group?

Comments

Harrisville, Rhode Island, United States #965872

Very annoyed...the sales team is dishonest and they are bordering bait and switch

Get u in based on deceit and then can't produce what you want at the price they advertise

Definitely would not recommend them!!